Monday, March 3, 2014

Stuff I Found Online

1. Best teacher gift idea for male teachers
A grill gift basket!  Steak sauce, lighter, grill brushes, marinades, etc.  Mom On Time Out is the brilliant mind behind this idea.  :)
teacher appreciation gift, male teacher gift, grill themed set

2. Most interesting looking recipe:
Company Coleslaw.  I've never heard of putting pineapple and nuts into coleslaw but this is so intriguing, I think we'll try it next week!  From The Boat Galley.
company coleslaw, coleslaw recipe

3. Cutest Birthday Cake
You guys. It is BERENSTAIN BEARS as a birthday theme!!  Adorable.  In fact, as I type up this post, my youngest is joyfully watching a Berenstain Bear dvd that I got from the video store.  He thought the bears only lived in books!
Berenstain Bear cake, berenstein bears, brother bear
source: Flickr
4. Most Likely to Make You Go "Awwwww"
brown cow, brown baby cow, adorable cow, cow sticking out tongue
Baby cow.  So much cuteness.



Hope your week is off to a good start!

1 comment:

  1. The baby cow looks pretty funny! Way too cute with his tongue like that:)

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)